Training Camp Program
During Training Camp, your dog will live in the trainer’s home, NOT at a facility where they are kept in a run or crated for long hours.
We immerse your dog into our daily life so we can reinforce good habits throughout the day.
When we can’t be immediately with your dog they are crated, as it is always a good, safe place to be. We NEVER use the crate as a punishment.
No bad habits are allowed, so every activity at camp is under direct supervision by a trainer. Your dog will also learn from the trainer's personal dogs. And, to ensure everyone is comfortable, introductions are never rushed.
The Training Camp program is an incredible investment to give your dog a foundation of behavior that will last a lifetime. All of our camps include:
- A phone assessment by our Team Manager before beginning camp
- Pickup from your home at the start of camp
- 1 happy visit to a vet office during camp
- Updates on Social Media so you may follow your dog’s progress
- A report card and YouTube video of your dog for use as a training tool
- 2 Private Training sessions at your home at the end of camp (3 sessions for Training Camp+)
- 12 weeks of ongoing group class to continue practicing polite manners
- Once you submit an enrollment form for a Camp, a Team Manager will call you to discuss an appointment for your free assessment.
- During the assessment, the Team Manager will discuss your goals and match you with the right trainer.
- Dogs 10-16 weeks only
- Puppies must have received their 2nd round of shots
- Focus on a potty training routine, intro to leash walking, foundation on obedience, socializing
- Secondary focus on nipping, appropriate play, proper use of the crate, and any specific behaviors identified by the you
- Our most popular camp to address common adolescent behaviors
- Generally for dogs between 4 months to 4 years
- Basic obedience, house and public manners, and any specific problem behaviors identified by you
- Also addresses crate training, socializing to new places, dog interactions
- For older dogs, more stubborn breeds, or more extreme cases
- Aggression, extreme fear, separation anxiety, or other difficult behaviors
- During your training assessment, a Team Manager will decide if TC+ is needed
- Includes one extra follow up training session