Training Camp Programs
During Training Camp, your dog will live in the trainer’s home, NOT at a facility where they are kept in a run or crated for long hours.
We immerse your dog into our daily life so we can reinforce good habits throughout the day.
When we can’t be immediately with your dog they are crated, as it is always a good, safe place to be. We NEVER use the crate as a punishment.
No bad habits are allowed, so every activity at camp is under direct supervision by a trainer. Your dog will also learn from the trainer's personal dogs. And, to ensure everyone is comfortable, introductions are never rushed.
Work with the best trained trainers in the USA!
The Training Camp program is an incredible investment to give your dog a foundation of behavior that will last a lifetime. All of our camps include:
- When we receive your online enrollment for Training Camp, a Team Manager will call you to discuss your goals and match you with a trainer
- Pickup from your home at the start of camp *
- 1 happy visit to a vet office during camp
- Updates on Social Media so you may follow your dog’s progress
- A report card and YouTube video of your dog for use as a training tool
- 2 Private Training sessions at your home at the end of camp (3 sessions for Training Camp+)
- 12 weeks of ongoing group classes to continue practicing polite manners
- * There's an additional transportation fee for appointments greater than an hour from Raleigh. Please contact us for details.
- Dogs 10-16 weeks only
- Puppies must have received their 2nd round of shots
- Focus on a potty training routine, intro to leash walking, foundation on obedience, socializing
- Secondary focus on nipping, appropriate play, proper use of the crate, and any specific behaviors identified by you
- Our most popular camp to address common adolescent behaviors
- Generally for dogs between 4 months to 4 years
- Basic obedience, house and public manners, and any specific problem behaviors identified by you
- Also addresses crate training, socializing to new places, dog interactions
- For older dogs, more stubborn breeds, or more extreme cases
- Aggression, extreme fear, separation anxiety, or other difficult behaviors
- During your training assessment, a Team Manager will decide if TC+ is needed
- Includes one extra follow up training session